VEGETABLES WITH KATIE SANDERSON
Oct 6 | 12-4pm | SOLD OUT
- October 6, 2018
12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Join Katie Sanderson for a day of prepping, eating and discovering the simple joys of vegetables. She will be taking inspiration from the seasonal organic growers of Ireland as well as a few tips and tricks from further afield.
Katie will take a creative approach to vegetable preparation with an emphasis on healthy things.
“A chance for me to share with a small group of people some of my favorite recipes old and new. Some tips on wasting less, a small bit of fermentation and good broths for winter. And a little Asian inspiration because I cant help myself.
some things i will show…
- kale with sunflower tapenade garlicky yoghurt & herbs.
- Make you feel good on the inside Veg broth with seaweed, spuds, courgette, tomato or what-eever you can get, then add grain, fresh is best. make lots eat well.
- Agedaishi tofu ( like tofu soup but much more then that )
- Leftover seaweed pickle with aubergine and pickled pink onions.
- Red cabbage easy to do kraut ( everybody takes home a jar) we will drink shots in class to give our tummys a good buzz.
- something sweet
There will be plenty of tasters and treats throughout the day so come hungry”
this workshop is limited to 15 people
if you are a student, unemployed or recently retired we would like to offer you a €20 discount on this workshop. Apply the code EI20 at the checkout. ID will be required on the day.